Senior Business Systems Analyst, Quality Management Manufacturing
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Systems Analyst, Quality Management Manufacturing for their site.
- Implements business process solutions and enhancements. Working in collaboration with business counterparts and with oversight from senior IT resources, analyse current business processes, elicit new business requirements, develop functional process design, and associated reporting necessary to provide management oversight of the business process. Understands the impact of process changes to the existing environment. Develops the framework for standard business processes, and works with business counterparts to align local business processes with current global standards processes.
- Translates business requirements, functional designs and business scenarios into comprehensive test plans that are used to confirm business processes function as intended prior to implementation. Performs detailed unit testing to assure technical design meets functional requirements. Collaborates with business counterparts and senior application team members to assure integration testing includes all necessary business process variations. Assures business users understanding and acceptance of process changes and test results. Identifies impact on related processes and conducts regression testing of affected areas.
- Develops documentation related to business process design including high level business process overviews, detailed functional specifications, and visual aids such as business process flows. Maintains current documentation as processes evolve over time. Tailors the content of documentation appropriately to the intended audience.
- Performs training of business counterparts related to implementation of new business processes. Shares best practices on current business processes with business counterparts across the organization to assure effective and efficient usage of software applications. Adapts training approach to the proficiency level of participants.
- Leads the implementation of complex process changes and system enhancements. Capable of leading projects of low to moderate complexity with oversight from direct line management and the Project Management Office. Understands project management methodology and the role of the business analyst in the software development lifecycle.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with key business users and managers within their sphere of responsibility.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Fully competent in the principles and practices of Business Analysis
- Maintains current knowledge of business and technological trends.
- Flexibility in work schedule, off-hours for project implementation.
- Travel both locally and internationally
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 5-8
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related business function
- A minimum or 5 years of experience business process analysis and design with SAP (or another comparable ERP Package)
- BS/BA, or equivalent business experience in a business related discipline
- MBA or advanced degree desirable
- Processes expert level ERP application knowledge in the Quality Management area. Understands the end-to-end business processes that flow through their primary area of expertise. Application knowledge includes configuration of business processes, deep knowledge of integration points between modules, related master data, and transactional execution. Maintains current knowledge of the business trends and technology developments and applies this knowledge to meet the business challenges.
- SAP Quality Management knowledge must include Quality Planning, Quality Inspections (inspection types and Inspection Lot processing), Quality Notifications including workflow, and Audit Management. Integration knowledge should include connections with procurement, receiving, manufacturing, and shipping.
- SAP Production knowledge must include production planning, production order processing, inventory management and master data (material, bill of material, routing). Integration knowledge should include connections to planning inventory management, warehouse management and finance.
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence tools including, SAP BI, SAP ABAP Query, SAP Report Writer. Applies business intelligence tools to ad hoc analysis of business processes issues and on-going business process monitoring and control.
- Strong expertise in desktop applications essential to the position including Visio for process flow diagrams, Excel and/or Access for large scale data analysis.
- Strong knowledge of business requirements elicitation techniques, such as use cases, prototyping, questionnaires, etc. used in the business analysis discipline. Applies appropriate requirements gathering approach based upon the situation and audience.
- Strong financial acumen necessary to perform cost benefit analysis related to complexity process enhancements or moderately size projects.
- Strong analytical skills to identify business needs, formulate viable alternative solutions, and present the business/technical impact of the solutions.
- Strong verbal communication skills including the ability to understand oral descriptions of complex business processes and technical content. Converses using common business vocabulary, avoiding technical jargon. Takes measures to test common understanding including paraphrasing and slowing their speech pattern.
- Strong written communication skills including the ability to document complex business processes and technical content using common business terminology. Uses visual aids like process flows or decision tables to supplement verbal explanations.
For further information on this Senior Business Systems Analyst, Quality Management Manufacturing role in Mayo please contact Catriona Coogan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval