Snr Operations Training & Development Specialist (Galway)
Our client a company based in Galway are hiring Senior Operations T&D Specialist on a permanent basis.
Snr Operations Training and Development Specialist/Co-ordinator will manage all operations training system and compliance projects.
- Manage and Implement key processes and projects; develops and drives project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan; keeps documentation organized.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and a project review board; project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- Deliver training and development programs and services including but not limited to the following tasks: Assist in the design and development of training programs. Create training materials, research and recommend training resources and best practices. Assist in the evaluation and optimization of training systems and procedures. Identify and analyze training and development needs of the entire organization. Cultivate strong business partnerships and interact within the organization.
- Measure and continually improve effectiveness of training and development initiatives. Work closely with Operations, Quality, and Engineering employees on the initiatives of training products and processes.
- Provide direction and support for the Training Record System (TRS) while maintaining integrity of the system.
- Ensure all training and tracking practices comply with the requirements of BSC Quality System and applicable local department practices.
- Must comply with requirements of ISO 14001 and BSC Environmental, Health and Safety standards and follow procedures and instructions related to these standards.
- Honours Bachelor's degree (HETAC level 8) in a relevant discipline
- Min. of 5 years' experience in training within quality and manufacturing environment
- Experience in the medical device industry would be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver information to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and to effectively manage multiple projects
For further information on this:
Snr Operations Training & Development Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Mullery on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.