Telephone: 087 2197421
Snr Project Manager
Our client, a Medical Device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Snr Project Manager for their site.
The Continuous Improvement / Project Manager is responsible for leading cross functional project initiatives within the Business Unit to ensure that effective measures are put in place to improve the overall performance of the Business Unit. The position will also provide support to the Production / Packaging Managers in achieving the overall business goals and objectives for the Department.
- Develop and follow their Leader’s Standard Work.
- Lead process improvement projects to enhance the overall performance of the business unit and manage to closure: Examples include
- Complex Deviations which require a cross-functional investigation approach
- Re-occurring issues.
- Adverse Trends for Environmental Monitoring Program
- Process Improvement Projects that support Efficiency, Safety and/or Quality
- Projects arising from QMT, SMR and EER meetings.
- Representing the company at client and regulatory facing meetings and audits.
- Lead organizational RCPS and support technical and other RCPS sessions, this include ownership of Root Cause Problem Solving.
- Work with the 12hr shift managers to ensure RCA is effective and CAPA exceuted.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams during workshops through effective communication and by delivering clear action plans for team members.
- Support relevant departments in the implementation of process improvements for the business unit.
- Encourage and reward improvement ideas and results via formal and informal mechanisms.
- Engage with all levels of the Business Unit and support functions.
- Development of action plans for non-conforming KPI’s
- Identify action plans to eliminate re-occurring issues within Unitdose Business Unit.
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives within the Business Unit.
- Develop training modules in conjunction with the Business Unit Managers.
- Identify areas to continuously enhance the performance of the business unit.
- Co-ordinate the completion of process improvement initiatives in conjunctions with the business unit managers.
- Attend all meetings with updates on action items as required e.g. OPEX tiered meetings, batch release meeting
Education & Experience/Knowledge
- Proven track record in Projects Management – Yellow/Green Belt Certified
- Proven track record in working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Degree in a pharmaceutical science/ engineering discipline.
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment.
- Clear understanding of working within an operations environment.
- Clear understanding of QMS & Risk assessment.
For further information on this Snr Project Manager role in Mayo please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.