Our client, Boston Scientific in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Quality Policy (patient safety and product quality) through their daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system. Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ownership for the execution of investigations applicable to product complaints and completion of investigation records within the Global Complaints System Management system.
- Completes or ensure execution of applicable analysis on returned product samples using available methods/equipment and applying problem solving and investigation skills.
- Seeks and drive continuous improvement initiatives to investigation methodology and associated processes and lead applicable projects of improvement.
- Make decisions and determine escalation pathways, as well as demonstrating ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Preparation and provision of complaint trend data to internal customers and sharing of complaint data and trend analysis at applicable review forums.
- Development and maintenance of collaboratively relationships within the Galway CIS team and with other CIS centres and Complaint Management Centre (CMCs) across the Post Market Quality Assurance function.
- Development and maintenance of partnerships with Quality Operations, Design Assurance and R&D for the execution of insightful investigations and to support product performance improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a STEM subject with a min. of 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge on product design, manufacture, functionality and/or clinical use environment. Experience of Structural Heart product design or manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Demonstration of problem solving and/or project management skillsets and application.
- Experience of Angiographic image review experience would be an advantage.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills and organisation skills
- Demonstration of taking initiative to drive improvement and change.
- Proven ability to work well with teams but also with minimum supervision.
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations course required to work with returned decontaminated product
For further information on this Quality Engineer in Galway please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.