Telephone: 086 0449371
Social Media Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Social Media Specialist for their site.
- Manage the Social Media campaigns editorial calendar. Coordinate the roll-out of campaign with country channels owners. Ensure all campaign material is defined and available to channels owners in time.
- Metrics and performance reporting: monitor performance of channels through key performance indicators (KPIs) based on strategic objectives. Create KPIs dashboards/reports and ad-hoc campaigns reports based on identified objectives. Ensure performance metrics are translated in a meaningful way to country stakeholders. Provide guidance on possible improvement.
- Social Media listening: perform Social Media listening to capture relevant information to support channels/campaign creation and monitor existing channels performance.
- Influencer's engagement plan: support the identification of influencers. Participate in the creation of influencer's engagement plan and support related follow-up.
- Social Media Marketing/Paid promotions campaigns management: manage pan European promotion campaigns and support deployment of country specific campaigns. Act as an expert of the PESO model.
- Issues management: support business/functions/countries in issue management activities.
- EMEA channels review/QA: perform review of existing channels to ensure channel activities are always meeting the company quality standards.
- Social Media tools: act as a Social Media platform (e.g., Adobe Social, Net Base, Conversocial, etc....) expert and provide first level of support.
Key Skills & Experience
- Degree (Level 8) qualification in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
- Strong skills in Social Media and digital channels
- 2 to 5 years' experience relevant experience
- Experience in managing Social Media channels about health-related topics desirable
- Experience in Social Media promotional campaigns deployment and related platforms
- Strong skills in Social Media listening and influencer's identification and engagement
- Experience in graphic content (photos, illustrations, etc....) that make the Social Media channels more engaging
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Management System (Adobe Social a must)
- Experience with Social Media and digital metrics/analytics
- Strong English language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and work within a matrix organisation
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job
- Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge
For further information on this Social Media Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.