Telephone: 086 1070950
Software & Systems Quality Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software & Systems Quality Engineer for their site.
- Perform the Quality Assurance relative to System and Software Engineering activities in the project
- Identify and track corresponding risks in the project
- Enable the R&D to develop a quality product
- Control and monitor the conformity to the GSMART process
- Support the Customer interface for System & Software Quality matters in development for the assigned projects in the Product Group / Site
- Create the project quality assurance plan for system and software in collaboration with the SYS & SW Product Quality Engineer and the Q-PTM.
- Has the authority to approve process tailoring vs. GSMART Part 1 and Part 2 within the scope of System and Software activities.
- Check that project is compliant with the Group Golden Rules and assess the status of the corresponding action plan.
- Is part of inspectors for “Quality” checks in the Technical reviews. Attend the Technical Reviews as a moderator.
- Conduct Work product quality checks according to the GSMART Process.
- Check the Software releases and approve the de-standardization as needed.
- Conduct Process compliance audits vs. GSMART part 1 and part 2.
- Prepare and align internal organization assessments (GAMA) with the Quality Assessor (C).
- Prepare the OEM project assessments (ASPICE) and facilitate self-assessments with the project teams .
- Reports an accurate status of projects to the Product Line Management, to Quality (incl. Q-PTM) and to GEEDS based on standardized reports. Owns the Quality section of the Project dashboard.
- Has the authority to escalate issues through the project Red Box, PMC and the Group Red Alert procedure.
- Prepare and support customer communication about System and Software Process compliance.
- Identify Lessons Learned and Best Practices and feed the Process Improvement organization with them.
- Ensure the Change Control Boards are performed according to the defined process.
- Manage Assessments and Audits of external SW suppliers.
- Prepare the Software Milestone Reviews.
- Engineering degree
- Master degree in Electronics / Software
- 2 - 3 years in Engineering Quality Assurance activities
- Experience with the software development process, systems engineering methodologies, and test techniques
- Experience in Quality
- Experience in the Software Quality Assurance / Software Development
- Experience in embedded SW/SYS development (automotive experience is a plus)
For further information on this Software & Systems Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.