Telephone: 086 1070950
Software Commission Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Commission Engineer for their site.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Drafts and Review Design and Compliance Quality system documentation.
- Develops robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
- Minimum Years of Proven Experience on a similar role: 2+
- Minimum qualification level (Irish NFQ or equivalent): Level 8 - Honours Bachelour Degree
Job Required Skills (Proven experience required) :
- PC Build and troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of machine I/O.
- SQL Server script authoring using TSQL programming/Database Design.
Job Extended Skills (these Skills are not Required but will be considered) :
- Visual Basic 6
- Vision Development or experience advantage.
- Motion Control advantage.
- Web application development.
- Software change management
For further information on this Software Commission Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.