|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Software Commission Engineer
Job ID: JOB-2398
Contact: Karl Lippett
Telephone: 086 1070950
Software Commission Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Commission Engineer for their site.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Drafts and Review Design and Compliance Quality system documentation.
- Develops robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
- Minimum Years of Proven Experience on a similar role: 2+
- Minimum qualification level (Irish NFQ or equivalent): Level 8 – Honours Bachelour Degree
Job Required Skills (Proven experience required) :
- PC Build and troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of machine I/O.
- SQL Server script authoring using TSQL programming/Database Design.
Job Extended Skills (these Skills are not Required but will be considered) :
- Visual Basic 6
- Vision Development or experience advantage.
- Motion Control advantage.
- Web application development.
- Software change management
For further information on this Software Commission Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…