Telephone: 086 1070950
R&D Software Developer
Our client, a leading global company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Software Developer for their site.
The individual in this role will be working in a matrix set-up with colleagues across the internal function involved: R&D SW Developing Departments:- R&D Inspection Systems, R&D Machine Inspections; T&T SW Dep.- Application/WTS/ Core (Industry 4.0 - L4); R&D - OEM Department.
Reports to R&D Innovation Center manager
- Develop the software code compliant with the requirements of the project;
- Program new products;
- Guarantee the quality and the intelligibility of the written software;
- Suggest possible new developments to reach easier and more effective solutions.
- Implement the code compliant with the requirements of the project and indications from the Coordinator;
- Respect the standard operative procedure for the code writing style;
- Comment the software according to the guidelines in order to obtain the correct technical documentation (API Documentation, API Specifications).
- Write Test scenarios to be implemented in the automated tool;
- Set up the automation necessary for the Software Testing.
- Fix the code in the case of issues to provide SW Patches.
- Analysis skill
- Identify priorities skill
- Learning skill
- Problem solving ability
- Stress tolerance
- Target Oriented
- Develop in C ++
- Develop in Windows Environment
- Knowledge of Software Engineering
- Understandings of Computer Vision
- Understandings of Machine Learning
- Design Pattern Knowledge
- Integrated development environment
- such as, Eclipse or Visual Studio
- Visual studio Environment
- Knowledge of Matrix manipulation or Computer Algebra System (CAS) software/library such as, Matlab,
- Octave, Numpy (python), etc.
- Parallelization and SIMD Instructions
- Mathematical Subject:
- Statistic and Probability
- Real Analysis
- Linear Algebra
Minimal Work Experience
- Experience in the field of MedicalDevices/Signal
- Processing/Artificial Intelligence
- Experience in Developing Embeded Software
- Experience in Developing T&T Software
- Experience in Software Testing
- Minimal Requirements Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics (with programming classes)
- Optimal Requirements Software Engineering /Computer Science/Machine Learning Master
IT or others
- MS Office tools; Outlook; Windows Env.; SVN/GIT; Doxygen
- C++; Python (Numpy).
For further information on this SW Developer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval