Telephone: 086 8395533
Software Development Engineer .NET
Our client, an international company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Software Development Engineer for their site.
Role Value Proposition:
- Provides leadership in an AGILE & Dev Ops Methodology environment promoting teamwork and innovation. Design, develop, and implement applications leveraging data assets and follow the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; driving team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and delivers best in class customer interactions.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic applications systems designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement application programs.
- Assists in developing application specifications.
- Participates in post- implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
- May provide technical support to technical vendor resources
- Designs and codes business process models.
- Designs and codes business rules and algorithms.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Degree (Level 8) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field
- 5 + years of related work experience of which some time was in a multinational environment
- 3 years minimum of solid database design skills in relational databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or DB2 and solid experience with SQL and creation of DB objects including stored procedures, views, triggers etc.
- Experience in developing and consuming both windows and RESTful services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage.
For further information on this Software Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval