Telephone: 086 1070950
Software Development Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Development Engineer for their site.
- Develop Information Systems Software Solutions supporting manufacturing
- Provide the software design, development, implementation, and technical support for the integration of company Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to other shop floor control systems and existing ERP system.
- Ensure common standards, solutions and approaches are applied across various plants
- Ensure successful deployment of manufacturing processes within plants
- Work with multiple functions, including Information systems, Engineering, Finance, Operations and Logistics to drive successful MES implementations.
- Deploy standard manufacturing processes & applications within plants.
- Lead the continuous improvement of manufacturing execution applications
- Establish and share standards and best practices.
- Improve site administrative & collaborative processes across the product line.
- Promote innovation.
- Train and communicate in a ‘continuous improvement’ mode
- BSc/MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufacturing or related technical discipline.
- 2-3 years of Experience
- Experience in software development or integration of MES Systems and/or shop-floor systems
- Experience in developing user requirements and functional specifications
- Software development experience in Zend Framework, Perl, MySQL and MariaDB Databases is desirable
- Previous experience in working in a manufacturing environment utilising SAP is desirable
- Qualification in Prince II, Agile or IPMA is a distinct advantage
For further information on this Software Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.