Software Engineer III
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer III for their site on an hourly contracting basis.
Controls Engineer to support equipment development
- Experienced Automation Engineer role within an expanding Software Controls Department.
- Focus will be PLC code development of automated process machines, material handling systems, and automation using the PackML Programming standard
- Emphasis on Programming Allen Bradley Compact Logix and PanelView systems.
- Lead Software activities with relevant project teams to deliver projects on time and on budget with required quality level.
- Proactively source new Technologies within all areas of Automation.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering, Software or Technology discipline with 5+ years' experience.
- Experience of leading automation projects.
- Comprehensive experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration. Experience in Allen Bradley Platforms essential.
- Comprehensive experience in programming industrial manufacturing equipment, from initial prototyping through to final release in manufacturing environment.
- Comfortable with leading projects from project proposal (i.e. functional specification generation), through development, FAT, install and commissioning stages.
- Good understanding of the requirements of machine functional safety and CE marking
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical Device and Pharmaceutical.
- Experience in setting up Data Historians.
- Experience in .NET programming.
For further information on this Software Engineer III role in Galway please contact Catriona Coogan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval