Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, an IT company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site.
The engineering team based in Galway is responsible for the development of the game-changing fleet management solution which consists of a suite of android applications used by drivers and a web application to allow users to efficiently track and manage their fleet.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to the join the software product development team here in Galway. You should be a quick learner who really enjoys problem solving and writing high quality code. You should have strong ownership skills and be keen to use leading edge technologies and modern development practices.
- Design and develop high quality software to implement product features
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Work closely with developers, QA team, customer support and product management on delivering and supporting our service
What we need to see:
- A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development using Java/C#/C++ (but recent graduates with excellent coding skills considered)
- Experience working in an agile environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery using tools such as Git, Jenkins and Docker
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Android development experience
- Experience with Microservice architectures and Frameworks
- Message queue/broker experience
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services / Server less computing
- Experience with database optimization
- Good knowledge of design patterns, TDD
For further information on this Software Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval