Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site.
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you thrive working with smart people to designing and integrate evolving architectures? Do you champion high standards and best practices to create high-quality solutions?
- If so, we are looking for you, as a Software Engineer, to apply your expertise to develop a high-tech, medical devices infrastructure for our next-gen, lab-automation system.
- You will need to design, implement, and integrate components across services and devices.
- You will have to collaborate and communicate effectively with a distributed Agile team to deliver improvements reliably.
- You will be expected to contribute to full-stack development, be experienced in the full software development lifecycle, and adhere to a quality management system.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in software development
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID programming
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET & .NET Core
- Good knowledge of Relational databases (i.e. SQL Server)
- Good understanding of Unit testing
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Familiar with WebApi and RESTful services
- Scrum methodologies and globally-distributed teams
- Entity Framework
- TFS/VSTS TFVC workflow
- xUnit and Moq
- Working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation
For further information on this Software Engineer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.