Fancy a challenge? A medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site.
- Participates and Leads the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Drafts and Review Design and Compliance documentation.
- Develops robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications
- Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
- Minimum Years of Proven Experience on a similar role: 4+
- Job Required Skills (Proven experience required) : VB.Net C#
- SQL Server/Database Design
- Equipment Machine/hardware integration
- Job Extended Skills (these Skills are not Required but will be considered) : VB 6
- Vision Development
- Motion Control
- Web application development
- Software change management
For further information on this Software Engineer position please contact Karl Lippett on 0861070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…