Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site.
Engineer, Software: Develops software systems, applications, firmware, and/or provides software systems testing and validation in support of R&D and/or Manufacturing Process Engineering. Performs any of the following: Applications: Responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and modification of local, network/internet-related computer programs for commercial or end user applications (i.e. materials management, financial management, HRIS, or desktop applications products). May interface with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Product Applications: Responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and modification of real-time applications. Requires knowledge of real-time operating systems and software. Work often involves knowledge of modeling and simulation software. May interface with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Firmware: Responsible for the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of firmware applications. Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems. Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design. Internal Systems: Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs for internal technical end users. May include software tools, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc. Position requires knowledge of hardware compatibility and/or hardware design. Programmers who are developing applications for technical end users should be matched here. Systems Verification: Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for software products.
- Designs, develops, debugs, modifies, tests software programs by using current programming languages, methodologies and technologies.
- Documents software development and/or test development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards
- Tracks software development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Analyzes, evaluates, verifies requirements, software and systems by using software engineering practices.
- Investigates, researches, selects software designs, operating systems and/or practices.
- Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
- Degree in Software engineering or related degree
- 2-3 years industry experience,
- C and Labview experience desirable
For further information on this Software Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval