Telephone: 086 1070950
Software Engineer (Instruments)
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer (Instruments) for their site.
- Apply your software engineering prowess to development of complex electro/mechanical instruments.
- Innovate at all levels of our products, from instrument control, management and performance to new instrument applications and product security, all in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Be capable of working independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components; also presenting/participating in design reviews and code inspections
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
- Adhere to all company development policies and software quality procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with relevant experience in software development.
- A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
Experience with and proficiency in:
- C#/.NET Development
- C# WinForms or WPF UI development
- Database interfacing – ADO.NET, Entity Framework, or Nhiberate
- Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
- Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development
- Networking fundamentals
- Experience with software build and release process
- Interfaces to Laboratory Information Systems such as HL7 or ASTM
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
For further information on this Software Engineer (Instruments) role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.