Job ID: JOB-12915
Our Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick provides cutting-edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius. We are looking for amazing, passionate, and dedicated people like you, where will be at the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions, and systems to help others. You are the one who can make a difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
About the role
As a Software Engineer, you will join a team working on a cutting-edge lab automation product.
Main responsibilities will include:
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development lifecycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a ‘hands-on’ technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test, and support software components)
- Architect and design system software components for medical instrumentation platforms
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to ensure that your software meets the design and acceptance criteria
- Adhere to all development policies and software quality procedures
- You will have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other related engineering field with a demonstrated ability in software development
- At least 3 years of proven experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Proven experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Experience with Angular 2 or later is an advantage
- Click on apply if this sounds like you!
For further information on this role in Software Engineering please contact Michael Brennan at Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA based on standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of that person.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…