Telephone: 086 1070950
Software Engineer MVC
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer MVC for their site.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgraded business systems.
- Ensures Equipment and business requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Supervises the deliverables of other Engineers.
- Leads and/or Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
- Drafts and Review Design and Compliance Quality System documentation.
- Develops robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing and business applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment and business systems.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning functionality to customer requirements.
- Minimum Years of Proven Experience on a similar role: 4+
- Minimum qualification level (Irish NFQ or equivalent): Level 8 - Honours Bachelour Degree
Job Required Skills (Proven experience required) :
- HTML/HTML 5
- ASP NET MVC 4/5
- SQL Server/Database Design
- Entity Framework / LINQ
Job Extended Skills (these Skills are not Required but will be considered) :
- VB 6
- Software change management – Team Foundation Server.
- SharePoint Development.
For further information on this Software Engineer MVC role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.