Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, an IT company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Manager for their site.
- Set the culture and coach team members to achieve success
- Be hands-on and help drive issues to resolution
- Work with our agile software teams to measure and maintain team velocity
- Be a strong advocate of best-in-class agile development practices – code reviews, automated test, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Oversee all phases of the software development lifecycle with emphasis on velocity, quality, performance, design and best practices
- Work closely with product managers and product owners to ensure upcoming sprints are aligned with roadmap expectations while ensuring QA and technical debt requirements are satisfied
- Lead the recruitment effort to continue building our world class development team.
What we need to see:
- A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in software development experience building complex applications
- 5+ years in software development management in a fast-paced dynamic organisation
- Experience in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review and design of software, including technical review and analysis of source code
- Experience in an agile development environment with TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, Node.js and Docker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite
- Android development experience
- PMP or similar certification
- Scrum Master or similar certification.
For further information on this Software Manager role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.