Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Software Manager
Are you ready to make a difference in this world? Do you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices? One person can make a singular difference in saving and improving lives. We are looking for amazing, passionate and dedicated people like you. We are currently recruiting talented individuals to join our new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick.
Our purpose is to advance the world of health. As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Our new Centre in Limerick provides you with cutting edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius.
Be the Difference in Software Engineering:
In, Limerick, we are looking for a talented Software Development Manager with a passion for delivering software products in Diagnostic Systems. You will manage several software development teams and work closely with our product development partners in the US.
Be the Software Manager:
- Mentoring, training and development
- Attraction, selection and retention
- Reward and recognition
- Managing the team’s performance
- Project management and process improvement
- Planning and budgeting
- Ensure adherence to quality processes
- Stakeholder management
- Building capability and understanding of medical device development in RCI
- Technical consulting and support of solution design
- Providing guidance in function and design reviews
- Support the development process
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Minimum of ten years of experience in software development, instrumented systems and architecture concepts and designs
- Five plus years’ experience with C#/.NET and with SCM and CI tools
- Five plus years leading engineering product development teams
- Five plus years of Agile/Scrum
- Talent management skills including coaching and mentoring, dealing with conflict, manage performance and driving achievement.
- Ability to recruit, hire, and maintain high calibre staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Work experience in an FDA/ISO-regulated environment is a bonus
- Project management qualification is a plus
For further information on this Software Manager role in Limerick please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval