Telephone: 086 8395533
Software Product Owner
Our client, an IT company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Software Product Owner for their site.
Summary of Position
- The Software Product Owner will play a key role in managing and delivering software solutions for the business. The role will require an understanding of business application implementations that help deliver innovative solutions for our target markets.
- The Software Product Owner will work with the Software Development team to execute product visions. The Software Product Owner will help define partnerships with internal and third-party technology and content partners to identify and drive product roadmap and delivery schedules.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end responsibility for feature/function prioritization, user stories, acceptance criteria, UI design and functional specification definition
- Engage with internal and external customers to assess needs and priorities and to gather, collate, and present customer feedback/voice-of-the-customer on our existing products.
- Ensure and communicate on-time, in-scope delivery.
- Manage product launches, version releases. Post-launch, prioritize defects, measure and support client service impact, measure and track product performance metrics and manage maintenance.
- Support the definition and communication of features and benefits/key selling points and competitive positioning to key stakeholders including commercial managers, sales/account managers and support teams.
- Keep current with industry and B2B ecommerce trends
- Support key marketing collateral for internal and external consumption
- Support commercial facing teams in client engagement and retention activities
- Monitor and drive key performance indicators
Key Skills, Knowledge, Aptitudes & Behaviours
- Proven enterprise-level agile software deliveries in a Product Owner role
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to independently manage priorities for enterprise applications in production environments
- Broad understanding of modern IT and software delivery practices
- Decisive, assertive and self-organising
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding of B2B ecommerce a plus
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval