Our client, Boston Scientific, a leading medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for their site.
About the Role:
Responsible for supporting Manufacturing and R&D projects for multiple Divisions. Projects include both implantable, external and capital systems.
The individual responsibility will include:
- Provide quality system oversight of any new Software/Firmware code developed on site to procured from an external vendor to be used in or the manufacturing of medical devices. Develop Firmware solutions based on requirements
- Work closely with the SW/FW team to recommend architecture of new products from a Hazard Analysis, DMFEA, SW Security and Industry standards (such as 62304 etc.) perspective.
- Executes SW validations for new manufacturing equipment brought into the plant.
- Functions as an independent SW reviewer for validation protocols and reports authored by other engineers.
- The role will involve frequent interactions with external entities in clinical/non-clinical settings to complete research activities, identification / development of system requirements and presentations on work product / progress to senior leadership team.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Familiar with Agile SW development process
- Familiar with Industry standards for medical device SW (IEC62304) and SW Security Initiatives
- Familiar with C++, C# and embedded C programing languages
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Innovative thought process
- Strong presentation skills.
Level 8 in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering
For further information on this Software Quality Assurance Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval