Software Quality Engineer
Software Quality Engineer (CSV)
Lead Quality, Compliance and Computer Software Validation (CSV) activities in relation to software used in business systems, laboratory & manufacturing equipment, product development and products.
- Continue to meet the requirements of relevant regulations and are fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with project teams to determine the validation strategy and plan for execution.
- Quality reviewer on CSV and system supporting documentation.
- Lead Quality and Compliance activities in relation to Software projects.
- Author computer system validation documentation; test scripts, protocols, reports.
- Pre and post execution approval for all validation test scripts.
- Computer Software Validation within the medical device industry
- Experience of implementation and validation software business systems is desired.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR quality standards, particularly 21 CFR
- Familiarity with GAMP5 Guideline for 'Risk Based approach to GxP Compliant Computerised systems.
For further information on this role please contact Karl Lippett on 0861070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…