Software Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-7562
Software Quality Engineer (CSV)
Lead Quality, Compliance and Computer Software Validation (CSV) activities in relation to software used in business systems, laboratory & manufacturing equipment, product development and products.
- Continue to meet the requirements of relevant regulations and are fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with project teams to determine the validation strategy and plan for execution.
- Quality reviewer on CSV and system supporting documentation.
- Lead Quality and Compliance activities in relation to Software projects.
- Author computer system validation documentation; test scripts, protocols, reports.
- Pre and post execution approval for all validation test scripts.
- Computer Software Validation within the medical device industry
- Experience of implementation and validation software business systems is desired.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR quality standards, particularly 21 CFR
- Familiarity with GAMP5 Guideline for ‘Risk Based approach to GxP Compliant Computerised systems.
For further information on this Software Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11550 Buyer Planner My client is a long established Medical Device multinational. As they construe to grow, there’s…
Job ID: JOB-5317 Quality Manager Our Client a Leading Medical Device Organisation are looking to attract a Quality/Environmental Manager for…
Job ID: JOB-11549 Design Engineer My manufacturing client in South County Galway are recruiting for a Design Engineer to join…