Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Software Test Engineer for their site
- Work under test lead to provide test estimate
- Understand requirements to be tested
- Complete tasks assigned and ensure the schedule is met
- Write, review, and execute test cases and other test documents as needed
- Support software and systems engineering teams with trouble shooting, characterization and validation activities for prototypes and sub-systems
- Support sustaining activities
- Engage in continuous improvement of test process and practice enhancement
- BS in CS, or equivalent plus minimum of 2 years of software testing experience
- Knowledge or experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development is expected
- Ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practice and process
- Effectiveness of communicating technical information within or across the team
- Experience with complete software product development life cycle from concept to final release is plus
- Test automation experience is a big plus
- Writing and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Ability to communicate with team lead and team members
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical instruments is a plus
- Additionally, experience with automation test development in Visual Studio, Selenium or TestComplete would be an advantage.
For further information on this Software Test Engineer role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.