Software Test Engineer III
Software Test Engineer III
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Software Tester to work in a highly collaborative software environment, on their site in Limerick
As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Our new Centre in Limerick provides you with cutting edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft testing tools such as Visual Studio, TFS, C#, SQL Server and test automation frameworks is a plus.
- Able to research and analyze tools and frameworks to provide a thoughtful recommendation for use.
- Strong experience with C#/Java programming language is a plus.
- Hands on Experience on tools like ranorex is a Plus.
- Should be able to technically guide/mentor team members
- Understand Object Oriented software design and principles, applies them on a regular basis to promote code re usability.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Applies working knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development life cycle and able to perform software and system testing activities on regulated and non-regulated medical devices.
- Knowledge of systems analysis, perform in-depth analysis of the requirement and specifications to create test cases
- Skilled user of test tools for project area responsible, conduct peer technical review of the test cases to ensure test coverage(both Manual and Automated test)
- Make recommendations for improvement to tools, perform test case executions
- Basic familiarity of application domain or functional areas of system, conducts complex black box, system-level, functional testing and stress/load/performance testing
- Applies basic knowledge of end user to evaluate usability of applications , conducts complex low level white box testing
- Applies in-depth working understanding of standards and methods to comply/enforce the standards in day to day tasking. Develop automated test cases using automation tools
- Executes complex test cases/scripts and interprets/analyses results to report, communicate, and work through issues with software engineers, perform investigation and troubleshooting activities
- Interprets product design and requirements to engineer test approach and generates test plans and test cases/scripts, participates in design and code reviews if needed
- Takes on primary ownership for testing of certain area(s) of a system, develop in-depth knowledge of the responsible area(s)
- Conducts complex black box, system-level, functional testing, applies comprehensive knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle
- Creates basic test plans for white box testing, applies in-depth working understanding of standards and methods to comply/enforce the standards in day to day tasking
- Develops white box test harnesses and tests, collaborate on design specifications
- Test automation experience is a big plus.
- Participates in code reviews and can develop source code (minimum of one language applicable to development environment) as well as do scripting
For further information on this Software Test role in Limerick please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…