Software Test Engineer
Job ID: JOB-7850
Software Test Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Software Test Engineer for their site.
- Design, develop, and document automated tests to ensure quality of our products.
- Work independently and as a member of test automation team developing and maintaining test automation scripts.
- Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
- Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases and specifications in creating automated tests across the application.
- Develop and verify automation test cases to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security and integration testing. Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated tests.
- Expand automation framework to provide additional test capabilities. Analyse existing systems to find areas for improvement.
- Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
- Identify, analyse and document software defects.
- Follow agile development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of software automated test development experience.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development.
- Good knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data Driven testing approaches.
- Good knowledge of automated testing processes, methodologies and software development lifecycles.
- Good knowledge of Web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, Web application performance, Web services testing.
- Good knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
- Experience with Selenium, Coded UI, Test Complete and/or other automation development and testing tools. Experience with other industry-leading software test automation tools & languages is a big plus.
- Experience with development and testing using Performance testing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and actively introduces advanced process improvements and test technologies.
- Effective at understanding and communicating technical information; ability to translate to and from business language.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Expert in analysing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues in automated test development.
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal.
For further information on this Software Automated Test Engineering role in Limerick please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…