Leading employer in cork is looking for a senior Solution Architect to join an extremely interesting project.
Reporting Programme Lead, the Solution Architect has responsibility for ensuring that the suite of applications are designed, architected and delivered in line with corporate IT standards. The Architect will be a leader in strategy and innovation in the evaluation of existing systems and technologies and development of strategic solutions and architecture to solve stated challenges.
- Define IT landscape for each functional area (front to back) in consultation with business
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture for the programme and integration with the company-wide Enterprise Architect(s).
- Articulate the capabilities of our target enterprise architecture in terms the business can understand.
- Review, assess and provide recommendations on the rationalisation of the current set of applications/services used by the business.
- Provide leadership in identifying requirements and initiatives to develop new capabilities, services, standards, assets (e.g., vision, business case, principles, standards, policies, reference architectures, etc.) and frameworks required to support business strategy. Plan delivery of new capabilities and services, assess and measure the benefits.
- Actively work with the leadership of the programme to ensure the required architecture inputs are provided to meet the timelines of the programme.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the timelines and plans through participation in relevant forums and conferences.
- Participate in related vendor RFPs and negotiations of associated contracts to ensure requirements and business capabilities are supported
- 7 -10 years as Solution/Enterprise Architect in an IT Consulting or Systems Integrator context or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience of Solution Architecture role and practical application of enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Knowledge of industry-standard methodologies, tools and environments
- Experience in mixed operating system environment (Windows and Linux), Cloud Deployments (Microsoft Azure) and Systems Integration. Experience in Data Analytics and Reporting desirable
For further information on this Solution Architect role in Cork please contact Carmel Holmes on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval