- Lead the design of moderately complex solutions and projects with high emphasis on quality, simplicity and performance.
- Stay active and current in business technology trends, direction and innovation related to digital commerce and provide thought leadership for the organization.
- Consult with Senior Application Development Leadership on emerging technologies.
- Supports integrations with existing business systems applications.
- Works with buy-in from Product and Application Development Leadership, especially when new integrations are deemed necessary
- Ensures adherence to established standards.
- Understands and designs for reuse every step of the way.
- Understands and strives for efficiencies in execution processes.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Leads solution implementations in the area of Universal Commerce both: with FDC and non-FDC Engineering and Testing teams.
- Is adept at creating / maintaining demo environments of solution integrations.
- Consults with senior leadership in Product and Application Development on the integration of moderately complex systems and projects.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- 10+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Expert with multiple languages and tools.
- Expert in emerging technologies.
- Possesses broad-based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise and industry.
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
- Strong core Java and Java EE and object oriented programming and design skills.
- Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Good understanding of software design and development practices.
- Hands-on experience with emerging technologies.
- Strongly prefer:
- broad-based knowledge of the complex technologies, tools and methodologies (Java EE, Spring, API First design and gateways, and Cloud-based deployment platforms),
- extensive understanding of Continuous Delivery pipeline and DevOps culture (SDLC, CI/CD, Monitoring).
- Experience integrating non-web-based systems and Enterprise Integration Patterns. Industry (Payments (Acquirers, Networks, Issuers), Point of Sale Systems, Offers/Discounts and Loyalty)
For further information on this Solutions Architect role in Tipperary please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 /email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.