Sourcing Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-11879
Our client, a leading medical device manufacturer in Galway, are currently looking for a Sourcing Engineer II to join their team. As a sourcing engineer, you will be directly involved in the technical and quality evaluation of suppliers’ processes for the supply of components. You will be drafting and executing component qualifications, conducting drawing and BOM reviews and complying with a quality management system to ensure all components conform to specifications on an ongoing basis.
- Integrate corporate procedures to local procedures and ensure group compliance.
- Deliver and/or manage projects assigned and work with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Ensure quality policies are adhered to when qualifying vendors and their processes to manufacture components to the company’s specifications, conducting risk assessments of components and vendor approval.
- General supervision of team to ensure that project tasks/problem solving of component issues at the vendors’ facility are resolved in line with project deliverables.
- Make adjustments/recommendations on systems and processes to solve problems.
- Manage suppliers on an ongoing basis via regular contact, business reviews and other methods to guarantee consistent high-quality performance on an ongoing basis.
Skills & Experience
- Suitable level degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering/Supplier Quality.
- Knowledge and/or experience of ISO EN13485 and FDA quality system requirements.
- Lead Auditor an advantage.
- Strong personal initiative and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent “hands-on” technical skills
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…