Telephone: 086 2755151
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Sourcing Manager for their site.
- As a Sourcing Manager you will support New Product Introductions, Manufacturing Transfers, Global Strategy Development, Mergers & Acquisitions and Supplier Business Reviews.
- You will also develop and implement global sourcing strategies that impact multiple manufacturing facilities.
- You will lead in the development and implementation of strategies that drive cost savings, continuity of supply, supplier and product quality improvement, which supports the development of innovation and growth opportunities for the business.
- You will proactively manage Stakeholder expectations through regular and effective communication methods that demonstrate your knowledge of the business, together with your portfolio of suppliers / commodities and their impact to the business.
- Understanding that we operate in a regulated environment, you will actively seek to improve on the status quo, always looking for ways to "raise the bar" for the Global Sourcing function & the company as a whole.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent PC Literacy (Excel, SharePoint, ERP Systems).
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills.
- Proven Project Management capability with demonstrated results.
- Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- 8 years’ experience, of which at least 7+ years in Supply Management with focus on strategic sourcing and supplier development.
- Knowledge and application of supplier contract strategy, negotiations, contractual terms, and contract administration.
For further information on this Sourcing Manager role in Cork please contact Roisin McNamara on 086 2755151/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval