Sourcing Project Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sourcing Project Engineer for their site.
The Sourcing Project Engineer will work in the Cardiac & Vascular Group (CVG) Supply Management organization. Engineer is responsible to execute cost savings projects pertaining to components from suppliers. This position involves working closely with several other functions, including Manufacturing, Supplier Quality, Design, Reliability and Regulatory.
- Responsible for qualifying new components from alternate suppliers cost savings
- Mechanical Engineering degree with 4+ years experience
- Experience working in regulated industry like medical device, automotive
- Project management experience
- Experience in process qualification/validation
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across multiple functions to resolve issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong technical writing skills
For further information on this Sourcing Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Niamh Hlubek on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval