Sourcing Specialist I
Job ID: JOB-12471
Sourcing Specialist I
We are now recruiting for a Sourcing Specialist I position to be based in Galway on both a permanent and fixed term contract basis with one of our exceptional clients. Our client, a global leading medical device company, are looking to attract a Sourcing Specialist I to join their team. Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, you will work with an all-Ireland team as part of the Global sourcing function. Supporting the business across a range of activities in this varied and challenging role, you will support sourcing events from end to end and provide strategic analysis driving improvements and innovation. This is a Hybrid role with up to 3 days of remote optional. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways, and an extensive benefits package.
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Supply Chain in Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you. Based in Galway this role is commutable from Clare and Mayo.
- Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics & scorecards
- Provide periodical and ad hoc spend analysis reports
- Participate in strategic and long-term forecast activity identifying and developing innovative sources and contracts
- Coordinate the analytics of internal and external data and e-sourcing support
- Support development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process
- Participate in supplier analysis, including financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Support sourcing and category management activities for projects with varying degrees of complexity:
- Resolve supplier inquiries and disputes as required
- Adhere to company policies, including sourcing, finance, quality, standard operating procedures, work instructions etc.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality System and Approved Vendor List
- Proactively engage with stakeholders/business to support and achieve business strategies and objectives.
Education and other Requirements:
- Level 8 Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in a similar position preferable
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba software or equivalent preferable but not essential.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Advanced communication and presentation skills with ability to negotiate/influence.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…