Sourcing Specialist / MRO Purchasing
Job ID: JOB-11508
MRO Purchasing / Sourcing Specialist
My client is a well known Galway medical Device company with sites across the world. There is a new and exciting position for a Sourcing Specialist on a permanent basis. Your key function in the role is to ensure key purchasing systems and procedures are professionally established, administered and enhanced to meet business needs.
- Provide on-site support to ensure all the MRO purchasing requirements are satisfied in a timely and efficient manner in keeping with business needs.
- Ensure purchasing support of the AP process, with an objective to eliminate unnecessary activities and rework.
- Be a procurement information service and advisor to internal customers.
- Continuously seek methods to improve the purchasing process.
- Be an SAP expert and trainer for the purchasing function.
- Degree qualified in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or any other similar discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role; preferably in the Medical Device industry
- Engineering background would be desirable but not essential
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management experience
For further information on this role please contact Marchon Monroe on 086 044 9473/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
REF # 11508
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…