Responsibilities and Duties
- Process all orders received via CRM system. Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP
- Keeping customer account changes up to date and communicated to the commercial sales team.
- Keep up to date on products, inventory levels, special requirements and promotions, communicated from various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service.
- Communicate regularly with your Team Lead of all changes, issues and potential concerns with any customer accounts. Employees are empowered to share ideas and to drive and support continuous improvement.
- Work with our central warehouse and or supply chain team with regards to inventory, escalations and customer inquiries. Complete all customer or staff requested reporting supporting internal and external data requests.
- Develop and maintain fruitful customer and internal colleague relationships.
- Responsible for complying with and executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
- The successful candidate must be Spanish Speaking and have previous customer service experience ideally in a multinational environment.
- Exceptional IT systems experience
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and experience in investigating and resolving complex issues
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
For further information on this role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval