Sr Quality Engineer Evening Shift 4 day Week
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sr Quality Engineer for their site.
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams to develop project plans that comply with the requirements of the quality system. You will be responsible for the coaching and development of Quality team members. You will lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues. You will anticipate the future competency requirements within the team and develop appropriate training and strategy to support these needs. You will develop strategies to ensure the operations environment is "audit ready" at all times. You will maintain expert up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, and transfer and commercialization activities.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level Degree (L8) in Science, Engineering or related discipline. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with the ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization. Ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner is desirable. Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous. A good working knowledge of COS and Lean principles would be beneficial. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviors we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval