Senior R&D Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sr R&D Engineer for their site.
- At our Research & Development Department in our company, we focus on the development of cutting edge medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Senior R&D Engineers are directly involved in working on the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures, as part of the R&D team.
- You will be responsible for undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business and technology activities of the company. You will be leading and providing technical support to product and process development with members of multidisciplinary teams through the product development cycle. You will represent the company externally with our customers and provide technical support on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations. You will liaise with other company sites regarding technical issues.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor/Master's Degree level (L8) in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced interfacing with physicians and reducing feedback to device concepts. You are familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge. You collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur. High level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Sr R&D Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval