Sr R/D Engineer - Mechanical
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sr R/D Engineer - Mechanical for their site on a temporary basis.
- At our R&D Sustaining department in our company, we focus on ensuring our life support products are viable, reliable and compliant with relevant standards. Senior R&D Engineers are directly involved in making sure our products design and documentation files are maintained through the full product lifecycle and that improvements and changes are implemented to comply with evolving global standards.
- You will contribute to the creation of a set of remediated design history documentation for our ventilator products and accessories. You will identify and implement design improvements and carry out testing and analysis on such changes. You will be responsible for releasing drawings and specifications through the design control process. You will be leading various elements of remediation of design history files. You will support manufacturing to get parts released to production and analyse complaint and yield data as part of risk analysis reviews. You will lead and participate in design and peer reviews for changes. You will support department goals and initiatives as part of the R&D Sustaining team.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelors/Master's degree level 8 in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 5 years medical device technology experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with biomedical materials and processing knowledge with a proven track record in design, development/manufacturing implementation programs. You have a strong collaborative mind-set to create alignment with cross functional players. You are decisive with an ability to initiate and lead change. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Sr R/D Engineer - Mechanical role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval