Senior Reliability Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sr Reliability Engineer for their site.
- Within our Design Assurance Group in our company, we focus on providing Quality support across all aspects of PDP from pre market product development to post market product surveillance. We participate in the design process to ensure the performance and safety of the Structural Heart devices we develop, is assured and maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
- You will serve as extended team member on PDP Projects representing the Design Assurance function. You will prepare test method validations, design verification and shelf life protocols / reports. You will be responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to product design. You will maintain expert, up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, and transfer and commercialisation activities. You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships. You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control. As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced to a competent level within Medical Device product design. Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions are a must. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. The role is a day shift role. Flexibility to travel <10% of time desirable.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Sr Reliability Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval