Telephone: 086 8395533
Staff Engineer R&D (Process and Technology Development)
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Staff Engineer R&D for their site.
Job Description / Information
- Independently, or as a member of a team, develops, directs, and executes plans for a major segment of complex projects.
- Independently compiles and analyses operational, test, and research data to establish technical specifications for designing or modifying products, processes, and materials
- Consistently generates innovative and unique solutions to market needs and submits idea disclosures. Work is expected to result in the development of new or refined products, processes or equipment.
- Selects techniques to solve complex problems and make sound design recommendations.
- Summarizes, analyses, and draws conclusions from complex test results.
- Designs and prepares complex protocols and reports to communicate results to technical community.
- Designs and coordinates complex engineering tests and experiments.
- Coordinates, manages, and documents project goals and progress and recommends appropriate revisions.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment.
- Responsible for engineering documentation.
- Works cooperatively with process development, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing on complex projects to ensure project success.
- May train and/or provide work direction to technicians and entry-level engineers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal product and/or technology development processes through delivery of high quality and high impact deliverables.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- 4+ years’ of experience in the medical device industry
- Prior experience in medical device development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical capabilities and project management capability to develop aspect of assigned projects on time and within budget.
- Viewed as departmental resource.
For further information on this Staff Engineer R&D role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval