Staff Lean/Continuous Improvemen Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11861
Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to work with the Engineering Team providing technical support on implementing Lean Principles
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge and ability to use, teach & coach: value stream mapping, OEE (overall equipment effectiveness), Kanban systems, one piece flow, cellular manufacturing, TWI and 5S. Responsibilities:
- Implement the principles of Lean.
- Support business units to achieve/exceed desired service levels, inventory reduction, lead time reduction and efficiency improvement objectives through the implementation of lean initiatives.
- Support, mentor and coach teams in the implementation of lean tools and techniques.
- Provide training and Coaching on Lean Methodologies
- Value stream mapping and process mapping.
- Work observation and analysis.
- Develop Standard work within the organisation
- Prepare training exercises with a view to training production and support staff on lean principles.
- Facilitating and Leading Kaizen events.
- Identification of improvement opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and coach
- Degree qualified ideally in the Industrial Engineering field or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated solid performance, leadership in Lean
- Work Measurement experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company.
- Ability to lead and direct a diverse team required.
- Experience in AutoCAD would be an advantage.
For further information on this Staff Lean Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…