Our client, A Medical Device Company in Cork are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Transfer Quality Engineering function that enables successful transfers by driving quality, cost transformation and service improvements for our customers whilst remaining compliant to both internal and external standards.
Reporting to the (Senior) Manager Quality Share Services
Will work within the QA Shared Services Manufacturing Transfer Team, responsible for quality related activities as it applies to Manufacturing Transfer, these include but not limited to the following:
- Supporting all transfers globally
- Having knowledge of and ability to provide interpretation and guidance on Regulations, Corporate and Site Local procedures as they relate to quality activities such as FMEA, MSA’s, Validations and Qualifications.
- Point of contact for quality for manufacturing transfers at Scoping, Planning and Execution phases
- Enable successful completion of manufacturing transfer to achieve its quality, cost and time requirements
- Be able to identify MT quality risks/gaps and provide solutions to correct
- Technical Quality Expert that sets quality strategy by utilizing a risk based approach around FAI’s, Inspection Certification, leveraging etc.
- Provide expertise for at least 2 quality speciality associated with manufacturing transfer
- Manufacturing Transfer Independent Reviewer as required
- Supports Manufacturing Transfer Process training where required
- Provides feedback to lessons learnt for each completed manufacturing transfer
- Drive continuous optimization of Manufacturing Transfer Process
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related subject and 5 to 7 years of experience in quality, or
- Masters of Science, Engineering or related subject with 4 years of experience in quality.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have a good understanding of engineering and machine tool fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Concepts and Risk Based Techniques (e.g. FMEA, Risk, Statistics).
- High level of PC skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Lean Six Sigma training a distinct advantage.
- Must be willing to work as part of a multi-site team, be able to travel as part of the job
For further information on this Manufacturing Transfer Quality Engineer role in Cork please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 80449473/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.