Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager II for their site.
The purpose of this role is to support execution of Human Capital Strategy via alignment of HR initiatives and processes. Partner with HR leaders and HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy the strategic needs of client groups. Provide HR leadership and direction to organization and may manage team members at the site level.
- Responsible for providing HR leadership and team direction in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labor relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy client group(s) requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- NFQ Level 8 in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years's industry experience.
- Strong people management experience and sense of Team required.
- Qualification in coaching is a distinct advantage. All applicants must be able to demonstrate coaching competencies.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven abilities to work well as part of a team & own with minimum supervision.
For further information on this HR Manager II role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 0874108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.