Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Sterilisation & Validation Engineer for their site.
At our Sterilization Validation Services Department, we focus on product quality excellence and providing exemplary service to the business units we support. Our Engineers are directly involved in building the organization in support of Sterility Assurance for NPD and Site Transfers.
- Lead sterilization validation for new products and change control.
- Support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards.
- Liaise with extended product development project teams, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both the manufacturing and design sites.
- Supporting your projects in internal and external audits and submission preparation and addressing any questions regarding these submissions.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to validations and laboratory test methods/techniques.
- Support root cause investigations and drive continuous improvement in day-to-day activity.
- Liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (Engineering, Science)
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced with Sterilisation Validation or Biocompatibility.
- Experience with a number of different sterilization technologies.
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Focuses on Patient and Customer and Sets High Standards for delivery are a must for this role.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Sterilisation & Validation Engineer role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.