Our client, Boston Scientific in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Sterilisation Engineer To Provide daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements within the new Galway site Sterilisation Facility.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance of both the Sterilisation and Packaging operations.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and Technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the Manufacturing Engineering Department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Degree (Level 8) qualified, ideally in a Materials / Engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the set-up, maintenance and troubleshooting of Ethylene Oxide sterilisation systems and cycle validations is a must.
- Excellent technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Industry experience in combined Ethylene Oxide sterilisation and medical device packaging technologies a distinct advantage.
For further information on this Sterilisation Engineer in Galway please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.