Job ID: JOB-11998
Our Client who is a multi-national medical device manufacturer are actively looking for a Sterilization Engineer to join their team in Galway. The successful candidate will provide support to the Sterilization organization to facilitate efficient operations, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production, quality and regulatory compliance goals are met. This role is commutable from Mayo, Limerick & Clare.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved sterilization processes to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company. Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques. Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in sterilization and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes and procedures.
- Assesses sterilization process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on platform or derivative projects.
- Executes and supports the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Supports technical reviews.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., Technical Reports, FMEA’s, etc.)
- Writes and reviews experimentation and validation protocols and reports applicable to products and sterilization processes.
- May serve as a core team member or extended team member on new product projects or process improvement initiatives related to sterilization.
- Provides assistance and support to the sterilization operations, regulatory, and quality groups as required.
- 3-6 years of experience in roles related to Sterilization and Microbiology with BS degree, or MS degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with IQ, OQ and PQ processes
- Experience with multiple industrial sterilization processes and modalities. Comfortable working with internal and external vendors.
- Strong technical knowledge of Ethylene Oxide Sterilization processes and equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and quality system an asset.
- Pro-active, energetic, self-assured professional with high personal integrity and ability to collaborate, influence and develop positive interpersonal relationships
For further information on this role in please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…