Sterilization Engineer II
I am working with a leading medical device company in Galway that is looking to hire a two Sterilization Engineer for their site. A 12 month defined term contract and a permanent role.
Provides support to the Sterilization organization to facilitate efficient operations, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production, quality and regulatory compliance goals are met. Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues. Interfaces with Research and Development and/or New Product Development to integrate new products or processes into the existing sterilisation processes.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved processes to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company. Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques. Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in sterilization and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has a thorough knowledge of the customer and clinical needs of our business. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends. Understands the regulatory requirements pertaining to the job and ensures sterilization processes meet them.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks. Serves as a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees. May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Ensures there is sufficient backup capacity in place for sterilization. This may require interaction with outside sterilization contractors.
- Min 3 years of experience in roles related to Sterilization or Microbiology with BS degree, or MS degree (min. NFQ level 8/ 240 credits) in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with IQ, OQ and PQ processes
- Experience with multiple industrial sterilization processes and modalities
- Strong technical knowledge of Ethylene Oxide Sterilization processes and equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and quality system an asset.
- Pro-active, energetic, self-assured professional with high personal integrity and ability to collaborate, influence and develop positive interpersonal relationships
For further information on this Sterilization Engineer II role please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Sterilization Engineer II I am working with a leading medical device company in Galway that is looking to hire a…
Senior Sustaining Engineer Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a Senior Sustaining Engineer for their site in Limerick….
Design Assurance Engineering Manager Are you a dynamic people manager with 10+ years of Design Assurance Engineering experience and ready…