Our client, a major player in the insurance industry global is looking to position a strategic Sourcing Manager for the EMEA IT Category at its Devops hub in Galway city.
This individual will support enterprise-wide technology initiatives while managing the strategic procurement of IT hardware, software & related support, telecoms, and offshore services for all EMEA countries.
Representing an annual spend of $50M per year, this individual will be responsible for all strategic sourcing activities for the IT category for the EMEA region, made up of 25 countries divided into 3 sub-regions.
- Identifying IT category Sourcing initiatives through historical spend data analysis, IT industry opportunities, and GTO and other business requests;
- Collaborating with IT subject matter experts as well as Global and Regional Procurement colleagues to develop IT category Sourcing strategies and supplier evaluation criteria;
- Facilitating the procurement process including RFPs, negotiations with vendors for IT goods and services in compliance with State and University procurement guidelines;
- Managing the contracting process with providers of IT goods and services;
- Providing on-going oversight of key IT supplier relationships.
- Success in this position involves facilitating collaborative stakeholder relationships; developing and maintaining subject matter expertise in the IT Category; executing and managing competitive enterprise-wide IT contracts and supplier relationships; and meeting or exceeding annual Sourcing goals and savings targets for the IT category.
Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelors Degree with a Masters or Engineer degree.
- 10+ years professional experience in Procurement with strong record of success in sourcing IT category.
- Procurement experience in EU as well as MEA.
- High level financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting skills
For further information on this Strategic Sourcing Manager role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval