Telephone: 086 0449371
Strategic Sourcing Program Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Strategic Sourcing Program Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- You will contribute to leading Cross Functional Teams to plan and execute Sourcing Projects to meet the project objectives and deliverables.
- You will l assume full accountability to deliver the project on or under budget, on time, with the requisite elements of the established Sourcing strategies.
- You will continuously monitor, identify, and manage Risks that could have impact to project execution and work with the Team to provide and execute mitigation actions.
- You will maintain proactive and effective communications to all stakeholders inclusive of Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Manufacturing, team members, and Functional Leadership.
- You will partner with Commodity Management leadership, Manufacturing Site leadership, and Suppliers to ensure the project strategy is fully aligned in expectations and plans.
- You will represent relevant Sourcing Strategies during cross functional business reviews and planning sessions.
- You will identify scope changes due to market developments during project execution and implement through change control processes.
- You will facilitate and lead cross-functional decisions and review them with team members and functional experts as required.
- You will identify and leverage best practices across the company in the field of Program Management.
- You will prepare and facilitate all team project meetings and act as the point for escalation of the projects.
- You will actively manage critical path activities and resolution of schedule, resource, or functional conflicts which may impede project execution.
- You will participate in the refinement and management of the overall project budget with Finance and Sourcing Leadership.
- You will participate in project level technical reviews to ensure all issues within component integration is resolved.
What do I need
- We are looking for a qualified person with a working knowledge of Sourcing Function with experience in Medical Device Industry and project management.
- We are looking for a qualified person with Bachelor's Degree level 8 in Technical/ Engineering discipline with 5-10 years' experience and 3 years minimum in sourcing & project management or product development role or 2-5 years' experience with a Master's Degree; Master's in Business Administration and Project Management Professional certification from PMI (Project Management Institute would we desirable.
- You will have a broad technical knowledge and background of the medical device industry.
- You are a dynamic team player and can lead effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with managing complex and high-risk projects, ability to lead in ambiguous situations and good Influencing skills to achieve results across a matrixed organization, exhibit strategic thinking with the ability to link generated ideas & innovation with Product Strategies and have a global mind-set with broad view of business.
- Financial systems expertise and ability to manage multiple technologies and priority changes while consistently meeting customer needs.
- Knowledge of applicable FDA/cGMP and International medical device regulations and standards.
- Experience in negotiating skills and working knowledge of Lean Sigma and DRM; preferably certified Lean Sigma Green Belt.
- You are a good communicator with proven leadership, and interpersonal and team building skills and Multi-method, multi-level communication & negotiation/influencing skills.
For further information on this Strategic Sourcing Program Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval